Tuesday, December 23

Tagged by Zati.

[1] Are you in a serious relationship?
- yeap.
[2] What was your dream growing up?
- to be successful?
[3] What talent do you wish you had?
- entah.
[4] If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
- vanilla shake please.
[5] Favourite vegetable?
- broccoli.
[6] What was the last book you read?
- errrrr? haha the last book i read? hmm? aduii sorry idk!
[7] What zodiac are you?
- pisces
[8] Ant tattoos and/or piercings?
- piercings.
[9] Worst habit?
- idk?
[10] If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
- haha insyaallah. no worries:p
[11] What is your favourite sport?
- netball. badminton.
[12] Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
- definitely, pessimistic to myself but optimistic to others.
[13] What would you do if you were stuck in a elevator with me?
- auu ih chill saja.. HAHA begila ka dlm elevator aa..
[14] Worst thing ever happen to you?
- HAHA i'm not telling you
[15] Tell me one weird fact about you
- weirdo!
[16] Do you have any pets?
- no
[17] What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
- ohhh hmm? so? hee. waaaa SIOKK! :D bah jalanta.
[18] What was your first impression of me?
- zati kah??? hahahahaah ia AMBUNGGGGGGG YO!
[19] Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
- scary
[20] If you change one thing about how you look, what would it be
- make me slim.
[21] Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
- crime partner hahaha
[22] What colour eyes do you have?
- black!
[23] Ever been arrested?
- no
[24] Bottle or can soda?
- can soda
[25] If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
- shopping!!!
[26] Favourite band to listen to when you're mad?
- EMO's? mwahahaha. anything loud will be ok. haha
[27] What's your favourite place to hang out at?
- at this one place only 'us' knows. kekeke.
[28] Do you believe in ghosts?
- ghosts? entah.
[29] Favourite thing to do in your spare time
- dream, sing and dance.
[30] Do you sweat a lot?
- neah
[31] Biggest pet peeve?
- hmmm.. can't think o one!
[32] In one word, how would you describe yourself?
- fine. *in all way mwahahahaha*
[33] Do you believe/appreciate romance?
- of course
[34] Favourite and least favourite food?
- my mom's. =D least? hmmntah..
[35] Tag 8 people to do this:
- Moon, Karan, Fiee, Eqah, Nutz, Phat, Qeelz and Bielah.