Friday, December 12

I need you because I LOVE YOU.


"How can I explain to you that you are the only one
Can’t you see, you know what’s in my heart
Baby, we’re meant to be

And I know, you seen that road before
But it doesn’t seem very right
In your life, baby just trust in me
I promise we’ll make it through

Oh baby, you’re everything I need through all eternity
Let’s stay together, I know this will be
Just give me all your heart, I love you faithfully
It’s my devotion, love you forever

And someday you ever wonder if this feeling I have will stay
Baby just know there’s nothing you can do to stop me from loving you

Believe me baby, I need you everyday
This you should know, I will never go"



NO ONE KNOWS......... are we?...... i mean us..
although.... "DISTURBED"


if Love is painful, and tortures so,
why must
Love?
Why is it all we search for in life?
This pain, this agony?
Why is it all we long for?
This torture, this powerful death of self?
Why?
Because it's...
Love