Wednesday, September 24

whatever..

Be honest no matter what.

- My baby of of oooof course.
- Nando's KL.
- whats my middle name kan? ahahahah
- hmm ive no idea?
- Oh of course he does!
- rmmm goood=)
- mama? Sharifah Azizah
- Purple+Green.:p
- yeaaap
- hmm yes!
- err like?
- hmmm.. pfffffttt i know im a bit emo kkdang:p ahahahhahahahahha
- i smile a LOT!! =D hahhah
- ehhh noooop
- MARCH! MARCH! MARCH!
- she's YANA. LIYANA ABBA=) i love you yana..
- haha? cdnt rmmber darling..
- i wanna be a superwoman so that i can help many people!!! wow! :p
- hmm hmm.. hmm.. eyes kali.. :p
- I've only been in a Starbucks twice ka or 3 times in my life. sooo.. i cdnt rmmbar apa yg ku ordr? mwawawa
- hmm..
- hmm.. sedang~
- picnic chocolate:p
- Malaysia? haha :p
- perfume;)
- memorable:p
- ermmm
- hahah
- :9
- doing my assignments
- my baby, but wer okay now;)
- dj cammy's
- ummmh??
- OHHH YESS!!!
- ntahhhahh?
- BLACK!!
- cintaku~
- he knows;)
- ermmm
- i dknow?